WLR&A has an exemplary track record in ensuring our clients’ regulatory compliance. We utilize the latest testing equipment and then translate the often complex testing results into easy-to-follow reports and recommendations. We work efficiently with your staff during regular business hours to resolve issues as they arise.
Whether you’re a hospital-based nuclear medicine department, imaging center, or outpatient nuclear cardiology center, we provide a wide range of nuclear medicine consulting services to meet your needs:
- Federal and state-required regulatory audits, equipment evaluations and QC testing (including all gamma cameras, uptake probes, well counters, dose calibrators, monitors and survey meters). We also provide required sealed source inventories, surveys and leak tests
- Regulatory document preparation including, but not limited to, license applications and renewals, amendments, and inspection response letters
- Serve as your Radiation Safety Officer
- ACR and ICANL accreditation consulting for nuclear medicine or nuclear cardiology departments
- Staff training programs (web-based and live in-services)
- PET and PET/CT shielding design and report services
If you’re opening a new facility, WLR&A provides start-up support including license applications, shielding design, equipment selection advice, ACR accreditation consultation, and staff radiation safety orientation training.