WLR&A evaluates both film/screen analog and digital mammography units and has extensive experience with all major manufacturers’ mammography systems.
We understand the importance of keeping your mammography department up and running. In the event of a major repair that requires a physicist’s evaluation prior to resuming client services, we offer emergency mammography evaluation services to ensure your equipment is operational as quickly as possible.
Mammography services include:
- Annual performance review including ACR/MQSA
- Physicist’s Annual Performance Evaluation with summary letter, technologists QC program review and physicist’s credentials package for analog or digital mammography equipment
- Mail-in optional audits
- In-house mammographer record review
- MQSA/ACR assistance with documentation, TLD exposures and records management
- Stereotactic ACR accreditation physicist evaluation and related services
- ACR accreditation services